Covid-19 is a public health emergency. Everyone needs to assess and manage the risks of COVID-19. A risk assessment has been completed and detailed below are the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
We request that customers and teams are to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions.
These coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines are subject to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update actions accordingly.
The coronavirus risk assessment considers the risks to the team and customers. It is our responsibility to protect the team and others from risk to their health and safety. The assessment is split into 2 sections:
· Preventing the virus from entering the business
· Reducing the risk of transmission
We have considered the customer journey and the teams’ actions within the workplace. All our team members have completed a Covid-19 safe to work questionnaire. They have read and understand the assessment, to ensure collectively and uniformly that we respond to this challenge.
· Capacity has been reduced to follow social distancing guidelines
· Reconfigured indoor and outdoor seating and tables to maintain guidelines
· One way systems around the venues with space markers
· Pre-booking table reservation service
· Table service to avoid queuing
· On line order and pay solution
· Track & Trace recording and compliance
· Clear guidance around the venue to avoid congestion
· Hand sanitiser available at entry and exit points
· 30 Mins clean down cycle – Handwashing, clean down of common areas and touch points
· Provide only disposable condiments